Peach season has already begun in Ukraine. That’s why I use them as often as possible. They’re beautiful now.
This is another great combination of my favorite burrata and peaches. You can serve tender ricotta or Stracciatella the same way.
Grilled Peaches with Burrata, Arugula salad, Almonds and balsamic
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||MAKES|
|7 minutes||5 minutes||1-2 servings|
INGREDIENTS (serves 1-2)
- 1 peach
- 1 burrata
- 3 cup arugula
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ tbsp (10g) butter
- 1 tsp vegetable oil for frying
- Cut the peach into four pieces. Take out the pit.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and add 1 tsp vegetable oil (this is to ensure that the butter does not burn).
You can fry peaches in a grill pan. Then you will have beautiful stripes.
- Place the peach slices in the skillet, cut side down, and fry over low heat on both sides, only on the cut side, until golden. This takes about 4 minutes.
- Toast the almonds in a dry pan and coarsely chop them with a knife.
- Wash the arugula well.
- In a bowl, mix honey, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and a pinch of salt. Add the arugula and stir.
- Place the peaches on a plate, next to the burrata (break it into 2-4 pieces with your hands). Salt the burrata and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the arugula salad next to it and sprinkle with almonds.
Subscribe for my free weekly newsletter!
More recipes with Burrata
What to Cook This Week?