I love my scrambled eggs. I have high expectations, so I almost never order them in a restaurant. They will either add milk, or make them too dry or too uniform in texture. I love large, delicate pillows of egg with the outer edges slightly liquid, creamy, and shiny. Use a non-stick skillet and silicone spatula for scrambling your eggs. This is critical!
These are my husband’s favorite breakfasts. He very loves scrambled eggs on toast. You can add anything you want: lightly salted salmon, cream cheese, halibut, Parma ham, and prosciutto.
In the video you will see how to cook the perfect scrambled eggs.
Watch How To Make It
How to make the perfect scramble
Avocado Toast with Scrambled Eggs
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||MAKES|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||1 servings|
INGREDIENTS (serves 1)
- Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 eggs
- ½ of an avocado
- 1 slice dark bread
- ½ tbsp (19butter
- Lemon wedge or ⅔ tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped green onions
- Fresh chili pepper
- 1-2 cherry tomatoes
- Radish sprouts
- Beat the eggs and a pinch of salt lightly with a fork.
- Peel the avocado and mash with a fork so the texture is maintained. Add lemon juice, salt, and chopped green onions. Stir.
- Toast the bread in a dry skillet. Spread the avocado on top.
- Heat a non-stick skillet. Reduce heat to low and melt the butter. Pour in the eggs. As soon as the eggs start to set, stir them, moving from the edges to the center. Remove the eggs when they’re just a little runny. Place on top of the avocado.
- Serve with thinly sliced chili pepper, radish sprouts, and cherry tomatoes.
You may like these too
Subscribe for my free weekly newsletter!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
What to Cook This Week?