A light spicy salad, the best partner for a dry red wine.
Beet, Arugula, Goat Cheese and Blueberries Salad
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||MAKES|
|5 minutes||10 minutes||2 servings|
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- 300 g (10 oz) cooked beets (boiled or baked)
- 100 g (3.5 oz) soft goat cheese
- 30 g (1 oz) walnuts
- 30 g (1 oz) cashews
- 70 g (2.5 oz) blueberries
- 1 cup arugula
- 1.5 tbsp honey
- 1.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp non-spicy mustard
- Coarsely chop the walnuts. In a dry skillet, toast the cashews along with the walnuts.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a large bowl. Add a couple pinches of salt.
- Peel and slice the beets. Put them in a bowl with the dressing and stir it. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Layer the beets, cheese slices, arugula, and blueberries. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve.
New recipes in your inbox
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
You may like these too…
What to Cook This Week?