This is an easy-to-cook raw pumpkin pancakes sugar free recipe. The fritters are cooked without sugar, but raisins give a certain sweetness to the dish. You can replace raisins with dried cranberries or chopped dried apricots. You can also use ready-made pumpkin pie spice mix, just add cinnamon or vanilla.
Sugar Free Pumpkin Fritters With Raising and Cinnamon
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||MAKES|
|5-7 minutes||15-30 minutes||3-4 servings|
INGREDIENTS (serves 3-4)
- 18 oz (500 g) pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbsp raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon (you can replace all spices with ready-made pumpkin pie spice mix)
- ½ tsp dried ginger
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 2 pinches of salt
- Frying oil
- Grate the pumpkin using a coarse grater. Add the eggs and spices. Mix everything well.
- Add flour. Stir up.
- Heat seed oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the prepared mixture into the pan with a tablespoon. Take 2-3 tbsp of the mass. Smooth out carefully with a spoon. Cover and cook over medium heat for about 6 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip over and cook for another 6 minutes. Place the finished pancakes on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
UKRAINIAN HOME COOKING
Favorite recipes with love
Order the cookbook on Amazon.
50% of each sale will be donated to Charity to help the children and people of Ukraine.