This is an easy-to-cook raw pumpkin pancakes sugar free recipe. The fritters are cooked without sugar, but raisins give a certain sweetness to the dish. You can replace raisins with dried cranberries or chopped dried apricots. You can also use ready-made pumpkin pie spice mix, just add cinnamon or vanilla.
Sugar Free Pumpkin Fritters With Raising and Cinnamon
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||MAKES|
|5-7 minutes||15-30 minutes||3-4 servings|
INGREDIENTS (serves 3-4)
- 18 oz (500 g) pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 4-5 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 5 tbsp raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon (you can replace all spices with ready-made pumpkin pie spice mix)
- ½ tsp dried ginger
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 2 pinches of salt
- Frying oil
You can find a short video recipe in my Instagram. I will be glad if you will be my friend.
- Grate the pumpkin using a coarse grater. Add the eggs and spices. Mix everything well.
- Add flour. Stir up.
- Heat a frying pan with oil.
- Spoon the mixture into the frying pan (take 2-3 tablespoon). Smooth out carefully with a spoon. Cover and cook over medium heat for about 6 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip over and cook for another 6 minutes. Place the finished pancakes on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
UKRAINIAN HOME COOKING
Favorite recipes with love
Order the cookbook on Amazon.
50% of each sale will be donated to Charity to help the children and people of Ukraine.
You may like these too…
New recipes in your inbox
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.