Delicious and healthy vegetable pancakes for the whole family. You can use gluten free flour if you like. Serve just like that or I’ll serve it with sour cream, fried eggs and bacon or salty salmon. You can also make these fritters with just zucchini. Remove the carrots and add a double portion of the zucchini.
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||MAKES|
|15 minutes||12-20 minutes||2 servings|
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- 1 zucchini (480 g, 17 oz)
- 2 carrots (250 g, 9 oz)
- ⅓ cup (40 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp chopped green onion
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 pinch dried garlic
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1,5 tsp salt
You can find a short video recipe in my Instagram. Let’s be friends!
- Grate the zucchini and carrots on a coarse grater. Salt and stir. Leave for 10 minutes. Squeeze out the juice well.
- Add spices, onion, eggs and flour. Stir.
- Heat a frying pan with oil. Spoon the mixture into the frying pan, cover and fry on both sides over medium heat (about 8 minutes each side).
UKRAINIAN HOME COOKING
Favorite recipes with love
The book is available on Amazon in different countries.
50% of each sale will be donated to Charity to help the children and people of Ukraine.