A great quick snack recipe. You can take the onions out of the recipe and make this for breakfast. For the sandwich, any smoked, salted or even canned fish will do. It can be salmon, tuna, cod, sardine or mackerel.
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||MAKES|
|15 minutes||5 minutes||1 servings|
INGREDIENTS (serves 1)
- 3–4 pieces of herring or other fish
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 slice of bread
- 2 to 3 rings of red onion
- 1 spring of diil
You can find the video recipe of Egg Sandwich in my Instagram. Let’s be friends!
- Hard boil an egg. Put into a pot with cold water, bring to boil and boil for about 10 minutes. Let it cool and peel it from the shell. Dice and place in a bowl.
- Mix the eggs with salt and pepper, Dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
- In a dry frying pan, toast the toast. You can use a toaster.
- Place the egg salad on the toast, top with the pieces of herring, then a sprig of dill and thinly sliced onion rings.
UKRAINIAN HOME COOKING
Favorite recipes with love
The book is available on Amazon in different countries.
50% of each sale will be donated to Charity to help the children and people of Ukraine.